RADIANT Natural Soy Protein Powder (Non-GMO) (300g)
- Brand: RADIANT
- Product Code: RCF00094
- Reward Points: 23
- Availability: Out Of Stock
BEST BEFORE DATE: 12/03/2021
How does soy protein helps in ones diet?
Soy protein is the optimal protein for 3 reasons:
Comparing with casein (milk protein) and albumin (egg white protein), soy protein rates a 1.0 on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCASS) which is digestible.
Beef 0.92, kidney beans 0.68, and wheat gluten 0.25.
· Soy proteins contain all of the essential amino acids that our bodies don’t produce.
· It’s a good source of calcium, fibre, folacin, iron and other nutrients.
Plus, a growing body of research suggests that soy protein may help protect against:
· Heart Disease. Soy protein helps to lower blood cholesterol levels. Bioactive compounds in soy reduces cardiovascular disease risk. Isoflavones within soy protein decrease blood lipids and reduce the formation of atherosclerotic plaque.
· Menopausal symptoms. Soy protein with naturally occurring isoflavones may relieve hot flushes and night sweats.
· Osteoporosis. Soy protein with natural isoflavones may enhance bone density.
· Breast and prostate cancers. Soy protein with isoflavones, particularly genistein may inhibit the growth of hormone-dependent tumours.
One to two tablespoonful of soy protein powder with warm water.
Use as a beverage or shake. Sprinkle soy protein onto soups, curries and sauces.
Top onto breakfast cereal, coffee or hot chocolate.
100% Natural Non-GMO Soy Beans.