Back to Recipes List
Panakok (Banjar People Dessert)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cup Rice Flour
- 3 Tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 2 Cup Pandan Leave Water
- 2 Cup Coconut Milk with some salt
- Green colouring (Optional)
- Mixed well those flours together with 2 cup of pandan leave water.
- Boil coconut milk together with sugar and pint of salt. Bring it to boiled and turn off the fire.
- Pour to dough in step 1.
- Adding green colouring (can be replace with panda leave extract or omit).
- Steam for 25minutes.
Source: Original Information from Facebook groups or pages sharing