Back to Recipes List
Gluten Free Kuih Keria
- 3 seeds Sweet Potato Red (Small Size)
- 3/4 Cup Rice Flour
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 Tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 3 or 4 Tbsp Sugar
- Steam sweet potato together with a little salt (apply on sweet potato, to have better sweetness) until it is soft but do not wet.
- Mixing well all flours ingredients into softed sweet potato until it is not sticky on your hand.
- Shape it like donut.
- Deep fried and set aside.
- Pour all ingredients B into cooking pan.
- Cook with medium fire until it is boiled with bubble.
- Pour all of the Keria that you have made previously into the pan.
- Mixing well until all sugar stick on it.
- Bring out from your pot and it is ready to eat.
Source: Original Recipe from Harvess©