Back to Recipes List
Gluten Free, Casein Free, EggLess Cookies Cookies
- 1 Cup White Rice Flour or Brown Rice Flour
- 3/4 Cup Corn Flour
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 Cup (or less) Organic Raw Cane Sugar (Can be replace with Molasses Sugar)
- 3/4 Cup Palm Oil
- 4 Tbsp Pure cocoa Powder*
- 1 Tbsp glutinous rice flour*
- 1/2 Tsp Organic Vanilla Extract (Non-Alcohol)*
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt*
- Mixed well with all the ingredients together.
- Dilute all ingredients mark with (*) with 1/4 cup of warm water. Then set aside.
- Adding palm oil (1/4-1/2 cup) slowly into dried ingredients that we have mixed well in step 1 above. Mixed well before adding mixed ingredients in step 2. Mixing well again.
- Make sure you mixed well all the ingredients in step 3. The ready cookies dough should not too dry or wet. If it is too dry, adding some palm oil again.
- Take out some cookie dough and shape it like a cookies shape or any shape that you prefer.
- Bake in 160-170 C for 25 to 30mins. For the last 5 or 10 minutes, remember to check for the cookies skin colours.
Source: Original Information from Facebook groups or pages sharing