100gm Gluten Free BRM Muesli
100gm Gluten Free BRM Honey Oat Granola
200gm Gluten Free BRM All Purpose Flour
5tbsp Brown Sugar
1 bar salted butter
2 pcs eggs Grade C or 1pc egg Grade A
1/2tsp strawberry extract.
1. Blend salted butter together with brown sugar until well mixed.
2. Add eggs and strawberry extract to the bowl and continue to blend it until well mixed.
3. Add half of the all purpose flour. Mix it well with spoon until it become very sticking or hard to stir. Otherwise, add more flour to it.
4. Add Muesli, Honey Oat Granola or any other cereal that you prefer to the mixes. Mix well as shown on the photo. If must be very dry after mix all the ingredients.
5. Preheat oven 10minutes, 180 Celsius Degree. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until it turns to gold brown colour. Monitor the Cookies in oven on last 5minutes. So that , you can have nice colour Cookies.
➥ You can add Gluten Free raisin or other dried fruit that you prefer.
➥ Egg can use other to replace it if you have lactose intolerant.
➥ Flour can be replace with other flour that you prefer such as almond flour and rice flour.
➥ Extract can be replace with other flavor that you prefer.
➥ You also can replace Granola and Cereal to other type that you prefer such as Gluten Free old fashioned Oat, nuts, grains such as chia seeds, millet, etc.